November 13, 2020 is World Kindness Day! We are celebrating with our second annual World Kindness Day 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2! This year the quote on the medal says, “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” -Aesop. Get out and race, and then do something kind for someone else!
We will also be donating at least 15% of each registration to Stomp Out Bullying, which is the leading national nonprofit dedicated to changing the culture for all students. It works to reduce and prevent bullying, cyberbullying, sexting and other digital abuse, educates against homophobia, LGBTQ discrimination, racism and hatred, and deters violence in schools, online and in communities across the country.
- Races can be completed anytime in November 2020, even better if it’s November 13th.
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to the Stomp Out Bullying
- You’ll receive a beautiful medal upon completion of your event!
- Official World Kindness Day gear is available here for a limited time only
- Registration Fee: $22 (includes a medal, bib, and shipping)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-October 2020
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR ENTIRE LINE UP OF RACES AND SAVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR MULTIPLE RACES!