Taco Sloth 1M 5K 10K 13.1 26.2 Race Description
Complete this race anytime in October 2022. This race benefits the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
We are excited to celebrate two of our favorite days: National Taco Day (October 4th) and Sloth Day (October 20th)! This year we are combining these two days for a Taco Sloth 1M 5K 10K 13.1 26.2 - Never Too Tired for Tacos.
October is also Domestic Violence Awareness Month and we want to do our part to help raise awareness. At least 15% of each registration will be donated to The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV), their mission is to lead, mobilize and raise our voices to support efforts that demand a change of conditions that lead to domestic violence such as patriarchy privilege, racism, sexism, and classism. We are dedicated to supporting survivors and holding offenders accountable and supporting advocates.
- Races can be completed anytime in October 2022, even better if it’s October 4th or 20th!
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV)
- You’ll receive a beautiful medal upon completion of your event!
- Official Sloth Day gear is available here for a limited time only
- Registration Fee: $18 (includes a medal, bib, and donation to charity)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-September 2022
- Location: Anywhere
- Race Date: 2022/10/31 05:32:00 PM (Monday)
- Half Marathon
- Full Marathon