MEDALS ARE SOLD OUT! YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP AND PRINT A DIGITAL BIB AND PARTICIPATE!
The 2020 US Presidential Election takes place on November 3rd. No matter who you vote for, we encourage everyone to get out there and exercise your Right To Vote! This is the 59th quadrennial U.S. presidential election. Who will win?
We will also be exercising our right to help in the fight against Parkinson’s disease and will be donating at least 15% of each registration to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research, which is dedicated to find a cure for Parkinson’s.
- Races can be completed anytime in November 2020, even better if it’s November 3rd.
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
- You’ll receive a Right to Vote medal upon completion of your event!
- Official Right to Vote gear is available here for a limited time only
- Registration Fee: $22 (includes a medal, bib, and shipping)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-October 2020
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR ENTIRE LINE UP OF RACES AND SAVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR MULTIPLE RACES!