Bulldogs Battling Breast Cancer 5K
Participate by 11/30/2021(race date estimated)
Bulldogs Battling Breast Cancer 5K Race Description
We are so excited to team up with Bulldogs Battle Breast Cancer for our first ever Bulldogs Battling Breast Cancer 5K! October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and we are helping raise awareness through this race. You will have the entire month of October and November to complete your race and you’ll get this glittery bulldog medal!
We will be donating 25% of each registration for this race to Bulldogs Battling Breast Cancer, who’s goal is to fight Breast Cancer through early detection and assistance to women in need who may not have the resources to get the services they need to fight this disease.
- Races can be completed anytime between October 1st and November 30, 2020!
- Complete a 5K— you choose where and when you want to complete it
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to Bulldogs Battling Breast Cancer
- You’ll receive a medal upon completion of your event!
- Registration Fee: $22 (includes a medal, bib, and shipping)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out September 15, 2020. After that they will ship out within 2 to 5 days of signing up.
- Official SWAG is available here for a limited time only (this gear is sold separately through Threadless.com and our promo codes do not work towards it).
- Location: Anywhere
- Race Date: 2020/11/30 11:45:00 PM (Monday)