Purple Heart Day 1Mile 5K 10K 13.1 26.2 Race Description
On August 7, 1782 George Washington created the Purple Heart and now, August 7th, is known as Purple Heart Day. We are celebrating with our fifth annual Purple Heart 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, 13.1 & 26.2. You will get a beautiful purple heart medal.
Plus, 15% of every registration will be donated to the Purple Heart Foundation. Their mission supports a number of programs and services dedicated to helping ALL veterans and their families.
- Races can be completed anytime in August 2022, even better if it’s August 7th.
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to the Purple Heart Foundation
- You’ll receive a medal upon completion of your event!
- Registration Fee: $18 (includes a medal, bib, and donation to charity)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-July 2022
- Official Purple Heart gear is available here for a limited time only
* Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2022 event, PLUTO: King of the Kuiper Belt – Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 25% on ALL EVENTS throughout 2022 (which makes races less then $14)! The code starts at the start of 2022 and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2022! So be sure to sign up for PLUTO now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!
- Location: Anywhere
- Race Date: 2022/08/31 05:38:00 PM (Wednesday)
- Half Marathon
- Full Marathon